Rules for Payment of Fees
- School fees are payable monthly/installment wise
- After the due date , late fee may be charged.
- Repeated defaulters in payment of fees will be given a written warning twice and the name permanently struck of the rolls for default thereafter.
- A month's notice must be given to intended withdrawal of a student from school or else a month’s fees will be charged.
- The Bank is open on all days except on Bank Holidays and does not follow the school calendar. Fees must be paid to the Canara Bank, St. Xavier's Sr. Sec. School and not any other branch